Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Old photos of the author

IMG_9510

The period of my life which shall henceforth be known as The Great Scanning Project of '08 is finally finished. Except for a few stragglers, 1,677 of my family's photos are now in digital form and online via Flickr. Praise jeebus. For a while, my entire life was scanning/photoshopping/uploading.

Also, all these pictures of young Suzanne are very... telling...


Here we have a typical young Suzanne on a summer day circa the 1990.

000057e





Here's a beautifully crafted cardboard maze I made for some mice. Unfortunately (or fortunately, from my parents' and the mice's point of view), I couldn't catch any, so I put some snakes in it instead:

000325a





...and frolicking with a puppy

000057f





Back before my family caught on to that crazy "spay/neuter" fad, my hobby was donning winter coat and ski gloves and catching feral kittens in the barn. Here's a couple of the more tame ones:


000201c




My family went camping a lot


000257e









We had a big garden, too.


000119a



See where I get it from?

No comments: