Ten Things I've Done That You (probably) Haven't:
1) Went to Disneyland during the LA riots. The lines for rides were very short.
2) Held both of Linus Pauling's Nobel Prizes in my hands (solid gold is very heavy, btw).
3) Made authentic Scottish haggis from scratch, starting with a live sheep.
4) Shook hands with an 800-year-old mummy (at the suggestion of the crypt's curator).
5)Visited the same English castle 5 times in a 6 month period.
6) Lived in a university dorm originally built in the 1930's to house a mental hospital.
7) Discovered one of only a handful of known specimens of rare conk (while helping a botanist. search for a different rare species of conk in a remote wilderness).
8) Chopped off 18 inches of my hair in one sitting.
9) Drove through the middle of a forest fire to pick up a paratrooper firefighter and bring him to the Forest Service basecamp.
10) Flew over my university campus in a 1920's biplane.